As 2016 begins, so do many plans and resolutions. This year, whether your resolutions revolve around your business, yourself or something else, there are a number of tools that can help you achieve your goals.
Since real estate is centered around an on-the-go lifestyle, apps on your smartphone or tablet can make it easier to keep up with your goals even when you’re out of the office. However, with millions of apps available, it can be difficult to find the ones that offer the most value to real estate professionals. To save you time and take out the guesswork, here are some of the top apps for real estate pros to help you start strong in 2016.
Keeping your life well organized is one of the best ways to ensure success. With your busy lifestyle, maintaining your organization can be difficult. Use these apps to ensure you’re prepared for whatever happens this year.
- Circleback: Clean, complete, and merge your duplicate contacts so your address book is always up to date.
- Expensify: Allows you to virtually keep track of your receipts so managing your expenses is easy and efficient.
- Pocket: Pocket is an easy to use bookmark tool that helps you to save content and articles you find on the web to your “pocket,” making it easy to access for your blog or newsletters later.
Productivity is a sink-or-swim game when it comes to real estate. Most of the time, it’s easier said than done. When our schedules become hectic, we often abandon our scheduled plans, which usually leads to making up for it later. These productivity apps can help you save time while still helping you accomplish everything on your to-do list and keep your life (relatively) stress free.
- Notability: Use this app to write notes, type up quick documents, sign and share contracts, and for general organization and workflow creation.
- SignEasy: If you’re always on the go, it can be nearly impossible to get back to your office every time you need to print and sign something. With SignEasy, you can “draw” your signature and start signing mobile documents on your phone without having to drop what you’re doing.
- SwiftKey: The Swiftkey app helps you type messages faster and more accurately with smarter, personalized word prediction.
Millennials are a major focus of the real estate market. According to a recent survey, millennials now represent 32 percent of the U.S. home-buying market and 68 percent of first-time buyers. When you’re working with millennial homebuyers, keep in mind that they’re digital natives and are used to instant access to information. With these real estate apps, you’ll be able to keep in touch with this on-the-go generation while providing useful information when they need it.
- Homekeepr: This agent-branded app sends your past clients maintenance reminders for their home. It also allows you to set up a directory of preferred vendors for your client.
- Homes.com Mortgage Calculator: The ultimate, all-in-one calculator for all your real estate needs. Use this tool to help your clients understand their financial costs and options.
As we start 2016, social media is still one of the best ways to keep in touch with current clients and stay top of mind with potential ones. Here are some apps that can take your social game to the next level.
- Hyperlapse: The ultimate source for polished time-lapse videos. Use this to create 15-20 second property and neighborhood tours or use it to recap your open house!
- Facebook Ad Manager: This app is an incredible time saver for on-the-go agents. Facebook now allows agents to check their campaign’s progress, as well as edit and create ads right from their phones!
- Periscope: Allowing users to stream live videos from anywhere, Periscope is a great way to connect with potential clients across town or across the world. Stream open house tours, home sneak peeks, local events, or a Q&A session.
While these apps can help you take your business to the next level, you’ll also want to make sure you position yourself in front of active homebuyers who are searching for properties in your local area. Follow these 3 easy steps to connect with quality leads in your area and close more deals in 2016!
For more information, visit connect.homes.com.