RISMEDIA, March 2, 2007-ProspectsPLUS!, will have a presence at many industry tradeshows and conventions this spring. Here's what's on the agenda for March and the ProspectsPLUS! team members who will be on hand at each event:
– March 6: FAMB Palm Beach, FL – Palm Beach Convention Center – Richard Neese
– March 8: Freeport Galena Association – Highland College – Kevin Mescall
– March 18-20: Prudential Sales Convention – San Diego Convention Center – Jim & Jean Jones
– March 19: Long and Foster Metro Expo – Marriott UMUC – Roberta Ross
– March 21: FAMB Broward County – Broward Convention Center – Richard Neese
– March 21: Charlotte REALTOR Expo – Charlotte Convention Center – Scott Gregory & Tim Ready
– March 22: Triangle MLS Technology & Trade Show – Triangle MLS – Scott Gregory & Tim Ready
ProspectsPLUS!, an industry leader in personal marketing for real estate and mortgage professionals, says they attend each event with one common goal: to share their knowledge, expertise and latest innovations in personal marketing. To that end, they typically showcase their most popular product offerings, including:
– ProspectsPLUS! – the company's flagship software program featuring more than 600 quality marketing pieces in 26 categories. Its companion SupportPLUS! program enables agents to download new pieces each month, ensuring their marketing is always fresh and timely.
– RecruitingPLUS! 6.0 – a software program that incorporates 12 systems designed to give brokers and managers expansive results as they aim for their 2007 recruiting goals.
– MLSmailings.com – an automatic postcard mailing system that offers a variety of efficient, cost-effective ways to stay in touch with customers and prospects.
– 2007-2008 Master Marketing ScheduleTM – a free strategic marketing wall calendar that gives agents at least two campaign ideas per week in more than eight categories per month.
– Master Recruiting GuideTM – a tool that outlines a system for recruiting 10 agents in 60 days and other essentials for building a team of quality associates in today's market.
– Master Marketing MeetingTM – a free 30-minute presentation that gives agents easy-to-implement tools and techniques designed to quickly boost their productivity.
Stop by and see the ProspectsPLUS! teams at one of these events, or visit www.prospectsplus.com for more information.