Getting your clients to the closing table should be routine business—if only it were that simple. After all, each transaction can introduce unique challenges. Plus, there are many important and overlapping details to manage simultaneously.
For brokers and agents, it makes good business sense to use tools designed to simplify and streamline the process, especially when those tools are specifically developed for real estate professionals and are available at preferred pricing to members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). That’s exactly what you get when you turn to transaction management products offered through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
DocuSign, NAR’s official and exclusive provider of electronic signature services, offers industry-leading technology and security in an easy-to-use system that can be accessed anywhere, at any time. It’s a great tool for busy agents who are constantly on the go. The top benefits include less time on administration, cost savings by eliminating paper and attracting and retaining top-performing agents.
Matthew Rathbun, EVP with Coldwell Banker Elite, recognized the problems caused by the paper-heavy workflow that used to dominate his brokerage’s nine office locations. “Using DocuSign has made it a lot easier to submit paperwork correctly and on time,” says Rathbun. Many brokerages are finding that DocuSign has revolutionized the way they do business, impressing both clients and agents with the speed and efficiency of the platform’s automated processes.
DocuSign services offered via NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program include special pricing for:
- DocuSign for REALTORS® eSignature – No matter which payment option you select, you’ll save over non-members and receive unlimited signing/envelopes and exclusive REALTOR®-logo branding.
- DocuSign for Brokers – Created for offices and teams of 10 or more, this version lets you define and optimize the way transactions are managed across your business while empowering agents with true work-from-anywhere mobility.
To learn more about both DocuSign options and related benefits, visit www.NAR.realtor/DocuSign.
Comprehensive Transaction Platform
As NAR’s official real estate forms software provider, zipLogix™ offers data integrity, security and disaster recovery on a transaction platform that streamlines the entire process.
Agents rave about it. “I love zipLogix™,” says Erin Brown, ABR® with RE/MAX Solutions. “It’s very easy to navigate and very easy to manage my transactions. It’s been a real asset to my business.”
Gini Pelton, a sales associate with Century 21, agrees: “zipLogix™ makes my life so much easier. I rely on it to communicate with my clients in a nice seamless transaction. Give it a try if you haven’t!”
Through a key NAR initiative, all REALTORS® now have access to:
- zipTMS™ – A robust transaction management system
- zipVault® – Unlimited and secure document storage
- Exclusive NAR Library of REALTOR® Forms & Templates – Business letter templates, customizable handouts for consumers, plus ethics, arbitration and mediation forms
- zipForm® Plus – Forms, templates, clauses, address book and much more at no cost. If your state and/or local association has licensed its forms to zipLogix™, these will also be included in your zipForm® Plus library (some fees, which are set by associations/boards, may apply).
Brokers may also connect with zipLogix™ to discuss options for their office. To get started, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details on the comprehensive zipLogix™ transaction management platform, and exclusive benefits for NAR members, visit www.NAR.realtor/ziplogix.
Claim All Your Member Benefits
Designed with you in mind, the REALTOR Benefits® Program is your official (NAR) member benefits resource, bringing you savings and special offers just for REALTORS®. Program partners are carefully selected, so you can be assured they understand the unique needs of real estate professionals and are committed to your success. Make www.NAR.realtor/RealtorBenefits the first place you stop when you shop for your professional and personal needs.
Give Yourself a Bonus! Maximize Your Tax Refund With Intuit®
Tax season is quickly approaching. When you capture receipts and track your mileage and expenses with QuickBooks® Self-Employed from Intuit®, it’s easy to sync your file to TurboTax® and maximize your refund. Through the REALTOR Benefits® Program, Intuit® offers NAR members three ways to save:
- 50 percent off QuickBooks® Self-Employed
- Up to $20 off TurboTax®
- 29 percent off the QuickBooks® Self-Employed and TurboTax® Bundle
To learn more, visit www.NAR.realtor/RealtorBenefits/Intuit.
Matt Lombardi is senior vice president, Marketing, Events & Alliances for the National Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, please visit www.nar.realtor.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.