Mergers and acquisitions are changing the face of real estate.
According to accounting giant KPMG’s June 2022 mid-year report, nearly 80% of key business leaders surveyed say their appetite for making deals is as strong or stronger now than it was in 2021.
That’s an encouraging indicator for broker/owners who may be looking to grow their company, facilitate its next chapter or explore the idea of a sale as an exit strategy.
But when you’ve spent a career building a firm, you will want to feel confident that the deal you make is the best one you could have struck.
In this RISMedia Premier Exclusive report, we unpack everything a broker/owner needs to know before entering into a sale.
Key topics covered:
- Why brokers sell: Motivation is everything
- Evaluating your valuation: Determining your company’s true worth
- Finding the right fit: Pairing like cultures and business models
- Why communication is key: Negotiating terms before you sign
- Due diligence: The key to a seamless transition
- Your role in the company’s future: It’s a done deal. Now what?