For real estate agents, 2022 was a year like no other. It was a tale of two halves, with the first six months seeing historically low mortgage rates, a dizzying sales pace and bidding wars on almost all listings. The second six months reversed course, with rates doubling and buyers suddenly wielding most of the power. Now? Things are getting back to normal, and 2023 presents endless opportunities for agents to excel…if they’re prepared.
Like the baseball season, it’s spring, summer and fall where the action is. The next six months or so comprise 2023’s prime selling season, and we’ve got you covered with these surefire selling strategies, all from RISMedia’s Real Estate’s Rocking in the New Year virtual conference.
In this exclusive RISMedia Premier report, real estate leaders and visionaries share critical advice and hands-on strategies for tackling the challenges and optimizing the opportunities that lie ahead as the spring selling season gets underway.
Key takeaways include:
- Get back to basics. Always answer the phone, and engage with everyone in your sphere of influence as often as possible.
- Understand the various mortgage options out there so you can guide clients. Know what’s available and be ready to answer questions.
- Learn about social media platforms and apps, and get on them. While Facebook is a favorite, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram can’t be ignored.
- Show FSBO sellers your branding and marketing strategy and how it will result in more buyers viewing the house, leading to a higher sales price.
- Work open houses, FSBOs and expired listings like they are new concepts. There are business opportunities to be found everywhere.