We just kicked off our virtual Real Estate CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange, co-presented by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), which will be featuring more than 75 of the industry’s most successful professionals, from agents and brokers to coaches and executives and more. Register now to hear from NAR 2021 President Charlie Oppler for our welcome and introduction. Tune in throughout the day for agent and broker tracks, as well as one-on-one sessions with real estate powerhouses who have achieved high levels of success.
When: TODAY from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET
It’s not too late to register.
See the full schedule to find out what topics and insights await you.
Hear from the industry’s most dynamic professionals, including:
– Gino Blefari, HomeServices of America
– Leslie Appleton-Young, California Association of REALTORS®
– Dermot Buffini, Buffini & Company
– Stephanie Anton, The Corcoran Group
– Morgan Carey, Real Estate Webmasters
– Diane Ramirez, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England/Westchester/New York Properties
– and many more!
We’ll be featuring several agent tracks, such as:
– How to Improve Your Value Proposition to Avoid Discounting Your Services
– Technology vs. Personal Touch: Finding the Right Balance to Build Long-Term Relationships
– Building (and Sticking to!) a Strong Business Plan for 2022
As well as several broker tracks, including:
– Growing Pains: The Advantages and Challenges of Acquisitions, Roll-Ups and Mergers
– The Path to Rapid Success: One-on-One With Rick Haase
– How Recruiting & Retention Has Changed
Real Estate CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange 2021 Sponsors
Buffini & Company
Center for REALTOR® Development
Inside Real Estate
Real Estate Webmasters
Realty ONE Group
Elm Street Technology
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
David Knox Real Estate Training
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
For more information on our Real Estate CEO & Agent Leadership Exchange, please visit www.ceo.rismedia.com.