RE/MAX, LLC has partnered with Inside Real Estate to provide its kvCORE technology platform, at no additional cost, to all of its company-owned regions across the U.S. and Canada, the company announced this week.
RE/MAX will also provide the CORE Present CMA and presentation builder, CORE ListingMachine & Design Center, an automated print and digital marketing suite, and unlimited CORE Team accounts, a team solution built within kvCORE, ensuring all RE/MAX teams can operate with full autonomy to grow their own independent businesses, a release stated.
“RE/MAX is the world’s most productive real estate network, as measured by residential transaction sides, and now RE/MAX agents in the U.S. and Canada will be equipped with the industry’s most proven productivity platform, kvCORE,” said Nick Bailey, RE/MAX president and CEO. “Inside Real Estate has the resources, scale, and vision to deliver innovative and proven technology solutions. We know they are the best partner to keep us moving at a pace that stays ahead of the market and the competition. They are the perfect choice to help power the next chapter of our technology journey.”
“We are proud to partner with RE/MAX, a brand well-known for supporting the highest level of productivity across its global footprint,” said Joe Skousen, CEO of Inside Real Estate. “At Inside Real Estate, our tech is purpose-built to drive maximum results for every user, and we’re excited to deliver these solutions tailored specifically to RE/MAX.”
Inside Real Estate notes the highlights of the enterprise-level implementation of the kvCORE Platform for RE/MAX include:
- High-performing IDX websites for brokerages, agents, and team with deep consumer behavior tracking and intelligent nurturing to convert more leads into customers
- A powerful built-in lead generation engine, helping agents and teams expand their pipeline with new buyers and sellers at no cost
- A personal, private CRM that keeps agents and teams in control of their database, while connecting them with their RE/MAX-generated leads
- Behavioral automation that works to nurture contacts at every stage of their homeownership journey, creating 5-10 times more client engagement
- Powerful communication tools including dynamic email campaigns, mass-texting, CORE video messaging, and a built-in mobile dialer to drive more high-value conversations
- Full RE/MAX branding, including mobile apps and tight integration to RE/MAX’s proprietary systems, tools, and support resources
In addition, the company said RE/MAX will provide the following, fully integrated kvCORE add-on solutions:
- CORE Present, a fully interactive CMA and presentation tool to help agents win the listing, win the offer and wow clients every time
- CORE ListingMachine & Design Center, a fully automated listing marketing solution to promote properties throughout the listing lifecycle. Plus, a newly enhanced digital and print design center for beautiful, on-brand marketing materials
- CORE Team Accounts, which unlock powerful team functionality including advanced team lead generation and lead routing, pond accounts with dynamic lead nurturing, team accountability tracking and more
- kvCORE Marketplace: a built-in and seamlessly integrated Marketplace for premium add-on solutions and integrations like PropertyBoost, done for you lead generation, and more
“RE/MAX’s history is rooted in innovation and a commitment to excellence,” said Alissa Harper, chief sales officer, Inside Real Estate. “Their leadership team has taken a bold stance to continue that legacy and provide their network with the most proven, highest-rated technology solutions available. We’re thrilled to be partnered with RE/MAX and excited to deliver our kvCORE Platform to their powerhouse network of franchisees, teams and agents.”
The RE/MAX instance of kvCORE will be delivered through a phased rollout beginning later in 2022 and continuing into next year for all RE/MAX affiliates in company-owned regions across the U.S. and Canada, the company noted.
For more information, visit https://www.insiderealestate.com/kvcore.