Realogy Holdings Corp. has announced that its annual FWD Innovation Summit (FWD) will occur on Tuesday, May 10 from 1 – 3 p.m. ET. Designed to further technology innovation in the real estate services market, FWD is a one-of-a-kind pitch competition that highlights forward-thinking technology, ideas and solutions to unlock opportunity for agents and brokers, the company stated.
The five finalists selected in December will present their products and innovations to a panel of Realogy executives, brokers and agents. The winner will receive $25k and prominent placement in Realogy’s Open Ecosystem, a technology platform that brings together agents, brokers, partners and developers to enable choice, flexibility and customized solutions for home buying and selling and beyond.
The five finalists are:
- Earnnest is a secure, convenient, digital payments platform that allows a fully digital transfer of funds in real estate transactions. As the leading provider of digital earnest money in the U.S., Earnnest has powered over 100,000 transactions across all 50 states with zero instances of fraud.
- Elm Street provides the real estate sector with a creative, thoughtful technology toolset to initiate conversations & foster business relationships with and for the clients they serve.
- Likely.ai uses Artificial Intelligence to help agents and brokers find the best deals and make better business decisions. Its AI models provide a competitive edge, allowing agents and brokers to zero in on actual sellers in their market and within their current database of leads, who are primed to sell in the next 90-days, enabling them to maximize their marketing spend and minimize the time they spend chasing after sellers. Likely.ai empowers agents, lenders and investors to be more efficient with their time and budget while still finding the right prospects for their businesses.
- MaxaDesigns provides a white-labeled marketing template and design platform for real estate companies to host their marketing materials, including print, social media and email marketing on a custom online portal. Its platform has been selected by more than 200 of the top independent brokerages to help agents own their marketing strategy.
- RealScout is a Silicon Valley-based technology startup tackling residential real estate’s core problem: matching homebuyers and homes. In over 200 markets, the company provides the only platform that enables brokerages to benefit from their buyer data from lead to close. With RealScout, real estate professionals can capture buyer attention, collect buyer data and use that data to close more deals, more profitably.
“The FWD Innovation Summit is a unique opportunity for technology organizations to access the rich data and interconnectivity of Realogy’s Open Ecosystem to showcase new ideas and innovations that will define the future of real estate for agents, brokers, and the consumers they serve,” said Kacie Ricker, Senior Vice President of Product, Realogy. “Users are craving more simplification, transparency, and expert knowledge in the home buying, selling, and increasingly, the home ownership phases. Our charter is to deliver flexible, connected, intuitive solutions that empower agents to build their businesses as home ownership experts over the entire lifecycle.”
For more information on Realogy’s FWD Innovation Summit and register to attend, visit: https://realogyproduct.com/fwd/.