Content marketing efforts are increasingly outperforming traditional advertising in driving brand awareness, web traffic and a greater ROI. “Banner blindness” is real, but content marketing can make it inconsequential.
Whereas traditional advertising can often interrupt the user experience and be viewed as frustrating, content marketing that’s featured on news sites, blogs and social media channels performs 22X better, according to Forbes. High-quality editorial coverage is even better because of its authentic presentation, insightfulness and relevancy to its intended audience.
As advances in privacy tech continue, content marketing will become a driving force when competing for exposure in the new “cookieless” marketing world.
Posting your organization’s unique value proposition on an engaging and richly SEO-optimized platform (like RISMedia.com) with high content-quality rankings ultimately increases the likelihood of capturing valuable impressions.
More than half (54%) of decision-makers say they spend more than one hour per week reading and reviewing thought-leadership content, according to HubSpot. Think about how that could benefit your marketing efforts and why you should consider partnering with RISMedia.
Our audience, composed of the nation’s top-performing real estate professionals, engages with our content, searching for answers to their business challenges—and you may have the solution they’re seeking.
Combining our qualified audience with the powerful platform we offer, RISMedia can ensure that your content will be easily discoverable. This will generate multiple leads that will translate into a greater ROI and lower CPA.
Additional Benefits of Third-Party Editorial Coverage
- Brand Awareness
- Increases your firm’s visibility by expanding your reach
- Branding and name recognition
- Thought Leadership Positioning
- Position your firm and/or its executives as experts in the real estate industry on:
- Best practices
- Solution offerings
- Keys to success
- Exposure Drives Web Traffic
- New leads
- SEO benefits
- High-quality backlinks to a trusted news site
- Offers important and relevant information to your target audience
- Establishes and maintains a competitive edge in the reader’s mind
- Brand Alignment
- Create connections with well-known and authoritative industry experts
- Align your firm with the most trusted source of real estate news
- National recognition from a trusted voice in your industry
- Added credibility for your brand
- Content Engine
- Provides a stream of content for your social marketing efforts
- Repurpose your content
How to Amplify Your Exposure
Broadcast your coverage on your own channels
- Place a link to your article on your own website
- Post on all your social media channels
- Email your article to your distribution list
- Create a blog post
- Get reprints of your Real Estate magazine article to distribute in various ways:
- Event collateral
- Direct mail
- Inclusion in your press kit
- Mentions on podcasts and webinars
Avoid Poor Quality Content
Poor quality content is self-serving, produced solely for likes, views and comments, rather than to serve a specific purpose, such as providing valuable information. Poor quality content often contains grammatical errors, a passive voice and lack of depth or an engaging purpose.
Branded editorial coverage should always aim to be informative for its target audience. Likewise, it should provide solutions to pain points, analysis and context in addition to forecasting insights.
Poor quality content can have a detrimental impact on not only your marketing campaigns, but also your branding. Top search engines use content-quality rankings as one method to determine search result positioning. Reputation damage is one of the biggest challenges to overcome as a marketer. Combined, these issues lead to a poor return on investment, whether it’s your team’s time in creating owned media or misspent advertising dollars.
- Increased web traffic (organic and referral)
- Boost in social media engagement
- Increase in followers
- More likes, comments, shares and mentions
- Improved SEO rankings
- New leads!
RISMedia Offers Best-in-Class Premium Content
- Our team of editors write with purpose, crafting insightful and contextual articles
- We rely on data and empirical findings to support our journalism
- We pride ourselves on excellent grammar, spelling and syntax
- Our team is knowledgeable and skilled in SEO best practices
- We are trusted by top industry professionals
We are the leading independent source for real estate news and journalism
Book Your Complimentary Consultation.