Attendance at the annual Christie’s International Real Estate Owners Conference, held recently at the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Feb. 27-28, included independent broker/owners from four continents, 20 countries and territories and more than two dozen U.S. states, the firm has announced. Attendees met to share industry trends, network and collaborate.
A release noted that the program featured panels, presentations and workshops on a range of topics including brokerage profitability; attracting and retaining top agents and staff; increasing brand exposure; building a better culture through connection and transparency; and an analysis of management roles and best practices within the participating firms.
Speakers included Christie’s International Real Estate co-CEO Thad Wong and president Chris Lim; owners and executives of affiliate brokerage firms; brokerage M&A expert Nicolai Kolding of August Hill; noted economist Dr. Elliot Eisenberg; Danielle Garofalo, co-founder of The Metaverse Institute; and Chris Tuff, best-selling author of “The Millennial Whisperer” and “Save Your Asks.”
The luxury network’s leadership team took the opportunity to highlight some of the network’s accomplishments in its first full year under new ownership. They included:
- The addition of new multi-billion-dollar affiliates in Southwest Florida, L.A., the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and Atlanta
- The signing of more than 20 new affiliates, including six in Europe
- Master license agreements to expand the brand in Japan and the Caribbean
- The recruitment of several 9-figure producing teams
- The launch and integration of Christie’s International Real Estate’s pl@tform™ brokerage-technology system for participating U.S. firms
- An expanded relationship with Christie’s auction house, resulting in a nearly 600% increase in the referral of consignments from the real estate business to the auction house and a 28% increase in the referral of real estate listings from the auction house
- The introduction of several new marketing resources, including a network-wide social media marketing app, a new global advertising campaign, and new digital and physical listing presentation kits
“We’re improving our service in every category: technology, marketing, affiliate service, and referrals. And this is only the beginning. We are looking at growth opportunities in every major city and markets that are important to our auction house partner and to your referral business,” said Chris Lim, president of Christie’s International Real Estate.
For more information, visit https://www.christiesrealestate.com/.