Establishing a team can be a seminal moment in the life of a real estate professional. In most cases, it means you are a proven producer, a good communicator and a charismatic person with a talent for mentoring and influencing others—and that you are willing to trust your judgment and take a few risks in order to take your career to the next level and bring others along with you.
In this RISMedia Premier Report, explore what it takes to become a winning team leader. With tips and strategies from experienced team leaders across the country, discover how to build and manage a collaborative group of agents, keep each member in tune and on track, and brand your team as the go-to choice for buyers and sellers in your market.
Key takeaways include:
- Building your team’s culture
- Setting expectations/incentivizing your team
- Measuring/monitoring/motivating team members
- Keeping the lines of communication open
- Growing your presence in the communities you serve
- Keeping yourself as leader at the top of your game